BACK TO TOP
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is EatSmart?
EatSmart is ready to eat fresh meals, created for people who are looking for healthy, delicious and convenient. The concept is to offer you balanced and fresh meals, ready in 3 minutes. The reasons to eat well are countless. Our mission is to combine taste, health and convenience in our prepared meals.
- Healthy, Nutritious and Delicious
- Convenient and easy
- Seasonal and local
- Homemade by our chefs
- To introduce a new concept of food delivery, which is easy and fast, while saving you time and money. Designed for busy people, we will improve people’s days life by offering tasty balanced, ready to eat meals delivered to the place of their choice.
How it works?
- Choose your meals from our weekly menu. Pre-order for the next week and get 20% off. The minimum order is 70 leva. Once you select your meals, choose your delivery day (Tuesday or Friday) and we will deliver your delicious meals right to your doorstep.
How long will the meals last?
- All meals are delivered fresh with a refrigerated shelf life of minimum 3 days. You can find a “use by” date on the back of each meal. Please note that salads can only be kept for 24 hours.
Can these meals be frozen?
- We recommend that you eat your meals fresh, as they are delivered, in order to take full advantage of the freshness and the quality of our food. However, if you are unable to finish your meals before the expiration date, it is also possible to freeze them. You can freeze them up to 1 month.
How do the meals keep their freshness without preservatives?
- We seal our meals using sealing machine. This process eliminate the oxygen from the meals and allows the product to stay fresh longer, without adding any preservatives.
Are our meals healthy?
- At EatSmart we don’t use already transformed products and preservatives. We cook homemade with fresh and seasonal ingredients, chosen with care and love. Our recipes are carefully created by our French-chef, including all nutrients for a balanced meal, which will make you feel good and full of energy.
What do I do if I have a food allergy or intolerance?
- Given that our food production is carried out in the same facility for all our recipes, the risk of cross-contamination cannot be completely eliminated. In case of allergies, please contact us at email@example.com
Do we offer vegetarian options?
- We offer on average 2 vegetarian recipes per week.
How to heat up the meals?
- The meals are fully prepared, so you have to heat them in microwave or oven. On each meal you will find the steps for heating - generally 3min at 900W in microwave or 15 min at 150C in oven.
- Using a utensil, pierce the carton and remove it. Put directly the tray in the oven and heat it up.
How often we change our meal menus?
- Our menu changes every week enabling you to discover new flavors and recipes, based on the season.
Do we have meals for all dietary needs?
- We do not offer meals for a specific diet. However, in our menu we always propose vegetarian, gluten-free and vegan option.
Order & Delivery
- There are two options of ordering: pre-order or direct order. With pre-ordering you can pass your order until Saturday 4pm and choose delivery in Tuesday or Friday next week.
What are the benefits if you pre-order?
- Plan and pay less
- Save time
- Save delivery fee
- Have always fresh meals always in your fridge
- With every meal discover new recipe
If I don’t pre-order can I still order for the week?
- From Tuesday to Saturday you can pass your order between 11:30 – 18:30 and get it delivered to your doorstep or pickup from our place in less than hour. Minimum order is 40 leva.
How do I order?
- By logging in to your account, you will be able to navigate through our menu by adding products to your shopping cart and then complete your order when you are ready.
What is the minimum purchase required?
- The minimum order is 40 leva.
How do I pay?
- At the online checkout, you will be asked to enter your payment information. We accept MasterCard and VISA.
What happens if my payment is declined?
- Check that your credit card information is exact. If it still doesn’t work, you can chat, email or call us.
How much is the delivery?
- The delivery fee in Sofia is 6 leva and for orders above 100 leva is free order.